12 August 2008

TODAY!: Interview with Tony Vega -
1:30pm PST OzcatRadio.com

Late breaking update:
Just got contacted by James Barrera, he and Fiesta de la Isla organizer Linda August have confirmed arranging to have me interview Tony Vega this afternoon regarding his career, projects and his upcoming performance in Vacaville this Saturday. Despite the fast development, the folks at Ozcat are making it happen. (dare I call this an 'exclusive'-?!) As a second-generation listener/fan of Willie Rosario and Tommy Olivencia, this is pretty exciting for me; as my compay Arturo Gomez of KUVO would say, "I got a 'Kool-Aid smile'..."

I will interview Tony Vega at 1:30pm PST - hear it live on the web at www.OzcatRadio.com


Tony Vega


Festival de la Isla - Vacaville, CA 10am-7pm -
http://sabordelaisla.com